of the current year to play three Test matches and five One-day Internationals, according to schedule announced by Cricket Australia here on Wednesday.
The tour will begin with the first Test from December 15, 2016 at Brisbane and end with the fifth ODI at Adelaide on January 26, 2017.
Australia will also host a three-Test series against South Africa in November, and a three-ODI series against New Zealand in December before Pakistan’s tour.
Later, they will also play a series of three Twenty20 Internationals against Sri Lanka in February 2017.
Following is their programme of international matches for the 2016-17 season:
Nov.3-7 v South Africa, 1st Test, Perth
Nov.12-16 v South Africa, 2nd Test, Hobart
Nov.24-28 v South Africa, 3rd Test, Adelaide*
Dec.4 v New Zealand, 1st ODI, Sydney
Dec.6 v New Zealand, 2nd ODI, Canberra
Dec.9 v New Zealand, 3rd ODI, Melbourne
Dec.15-19 v Pakistan, 1st test, Brisbane#
Dec.26-30 v Pakistan, 2nd test, Melbourne
Jan.3-7 v Pakistan, 3rd test, Sydney
Jan.13 v Pakistan, 1st ODI, Brisbane
Jan.15 v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Melbourne
Jan.19 v Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Perth
Jan.22 v Pakistan, 4th ODI, Sydney
Jan.26 v Pakistan, 5th ODI, Adelaide
Feb.17 v Sri Lanka, 1st T20, TBC
Feb.19 v Sri Lanka, 2nd T20, TBC
Feb.22 v Sri Lanka, 3rd T20, TBC
* possible day-night Test
# day night Test
- HCP Special ReportsWho is responsible for the maintenance of the neglected Abbottabad to Mansehra road?
- PoliticsNawaz inaugurates Rs144bn Havelian-Thakot Motorway in Mansehra
- SocialThis Sunday, women of Karachi will be getting the pep talk of a lifetime.
- SportsRural settings potent pace factories: Aaqib
- TechnologyiPhone 7 UK release date, price, specification
- videoHCP Video
- PoliticsISLAMABAD: Focusing on his development agenda
- HCP Special ReportsAN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN
- TravelAbbottabad Pakistan