Facebook’s mission is to connect the world, so it only makes sense that all of its products are going to have a social element. Today, during the keynotes of Facebook’s developer conference F8, the company’s CTO Mike Schroepfer jumped into an Oculus Rift VR headset and interacted with another Facebook employee back on their campus. Oculus is owned by Facebook, and recently launched to consumers late last month.
- HCP Special ReportsWho is responsible for the maintenance of the neglected Abbottabad to Mansehra road?
- PoliticsNawaz inaugurates Rs144bn Havelian-Thakot Motorway in Mansehra
- SocialThis Sunday, women of Karachi will be getting the pep talk of a lifetime.
- SportsRural settings potent pace factories: Aaqib
- TechnologyiPhone 7 UK release date, price, specification
- videoHCP Video
- PoliticsISLAMABAD: Focusing on his development agenda
- HCP Special ReportsAN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN
- TravelAbbottabad Pakistan