- HCP Special ReportsWho is responsible for the maintenance of the neglected Abbottabad to Mansehra road?
- PoliticsNawaz inaugurates Rs144bn Havelian-Thakot Motorway in Mansehra
- SocialThis Sunday, women of Karachi will be getting the pep talk of a lifetime.
- SportsRural settings potent pace factories: Aaqib
- TechnologyiPhone 7 UK release date, price, specification
- videoHCP Video
- PoliticsISLAMABAD: Focusing on his development agenda
- HCP Special ReportsAN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN
- TravelAbbottabad Pakistan
Tourism is a growing industry in Pakistan which is based on its diverse cultures, peoples and landscapes. The variety of historical places and attractions range from the ruins of ancient civilizations such as Mohenjo-daro, Harappa and Taxila, to the Himalayan hill stations and Northen areas like Gilgit Baltistan, Balakot which attract the visitors to visitRead More