- HCP Special ReportsWho is responsible for the maintenance of the neglected Abbottabad to Mansehra road?
- PoliticsNawaz inaugurates Rs144bn Havelian-Thakot Motorway in Mansehra
- SocialThis Sunday, women of Karachi will be getting the pep talk of a lifetime.
- SportsRural settings potent pace factories: Aaqib
- TechnologyiPhone 7 UK release date, price, specification
- videoHCP Video
- PoliticsISLAMABAD: Focusing on his development agenda
- HCP Special ReportsAN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN
- TravelAbbottabad Pakistan
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif recently visited Mansehra and Abbottabad. In his visit, he promised to build the first university for women in the area, introduce a gas supply system and launch the second phase of the motorway. This announcement was much needed. But what needs more attention is the terrible condition of the road from Abbottabad to Mansehra.Read More