- HCP Special ReportsWho is responsible for the maintenance of the neglected Abbottabad to Mansehra road?
- PoliticsNawaz inaugurates Rs144bn Havelian-Thakot Motorway in Mansehra
- SocialThis Sunday, women of Karachi will be getting the pep talk of a lifetime.
- SportsRural settings potent pace factories: Aaqib
- TechnologyiPhone 7 UK release date, price, specification
- videoHCP Video
- PoliticsISLAMABAD: Focusing on his development agenda
- HCP Special ReportsAN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN
- TravelAbbottabad Pakistan
MANSEHRA: “Pakistan is poised for an economic takeoff,” Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif claimed at the inauguration ceremony of the Havelian-Thakot Motorway section in Mansehra on Thursday. The 120-kilometre section of the motorway, part of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), is expected to be complete in 42 months with a cost of Rs133.98 billion, Radio PakistanRead More
— ostensibly aimed at wooing voters for the 2018 elections — rather than getting mired in a confrontation with the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf over the Panama Papers leak, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif headed to Kotli Sattiyaan on Monday to unveil a number of mega projects. In stark contrast to the criticism levelled against his family andRead More
Director General of Military Operations Pakistan Army (DG MO) on Monday informed the inquiry commission, mandated to investigate US army raid of May 2 to take out Al-Qaeda kingpin, that the operation in Abbottabad was not known to any tier in the Pakistan Army. He said that the United States acted in an environment ofRead More
Are you guys watching the IK’s live address to nation? Please tell us the city you are tuning from just wanted to see how many folks are watching this address and from which city? Imran Khan requested the Pakistan Television (PTV) Imran Khan requested the Pakistan Television (PTV) to allow him to address the nationRead More